Repair manual good for 2003 Aztek, recommendations?

A friend of mine bought a 2003 Pontiac Aztec, and would like to a repair manual that would cover the guts of that model. I know that I can get him the official GM shop manual, for ~$300, or a Chiltons repair manual for ~$100, but I have been told that sometimes there are cheaper repair manuals for "sister" models with identical guts but different bodies. So I'm asking if anyone can recommend such a book for this particular case?

Please email me any suggestions or relevant comments.

Reply to
Rostyslaw J. Lewyckyj

Factory manual is $135

GW