FS: Jaguar XJ12C - 1976, BRG, Excellent Condition - $8,500

FS: 1976 Jaguar XJ12C, Rare 2-Door Coupe, British Racing Green, Excellent Condition, $8,500.

Please visit

for photos and details.

Reply to
XJ12C

This is just too expensive for the condition.Really worth about 4-5 tops.MHO,Adysthemic

Reply to
Adysthemic

I don't why someone hasn't snapped this car up yet, I know some dreamer down on the south of Long Island has a wreck of a 4.2C and he's asking $6000 for it, it's worth about $800 cash.

If I had somewhere to put it I'd buy this tomorrow, already have a few Jaguars and other hardware around the place.

Cheers, Lee.

Reply to
DEIRDRE DURNING

Lovely looking example of a certified classic.Pity I'm in Australia, I'd try and grab it myself. Good luck

FC

Reply to
Comm Clinic