FS: Parting out 85,86 & 88 XJS coupes

All cars are complete at present, none are roadworthy. Lots of goods parts though, please reply via email with your needs. Thanks

Reply to
Phil Morgan

ONTARIO CANADA, sorry ;-)

Reply to
Phil Morgan

Phil, I could so with some Marelli ignition parts (coils, amplifiers etc.) do you have them? Probably fitted to your later cars. Please drop me a line off post. snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Thanks Rowen Baker Ancaster Ontario

905 515 2149
Reply to
RowenB