how to remove the front seats from a 68 2+2 seies 1.5

Does anyone know how to remove the front seats from a 68 2+2 seies 1.5. I see no bolts . The seats do not move forward or backwards, but they do recline. I wanted to check the plastic rollers on the tracks but cannot figure out how to remove the seats. Hopefully it's not too involved. Any instructions ( pictures would be nice ) would be greatly appreciated

Thanks MT

Reply to
marios