Jag XK150 Windshild wiper problem

My father has a 59 XK150 (American edititon). The wipers won't work and they just drop down under the hood instead of parking normally. We can't figure out if they are supposed to park on the right or left side and also can't find a way to access the control arm for the wipers.

Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Reply to
RS

I think you will find an adjustment for the Park position near where the drive cable exits exits the motor housing. It is a cylindrical knurled knob.

Reply to
Graham L