How do you remove cowl covering to get to wiper linkage?

Looking at the hood from the outside of the van,right under the wipers is a black body trim piece. I have to take the wipers off to get the trim piece off but I can't figure out how to remove the clips that hold that cowl cover on. It has 11 clips of some sort holding it on. Any idea how to remove them without breaking them?

Thanks

Reply to
dual_quad

on a 1936 lincoln you dont have to remove the cowl to do anything.. the blades are visible along with the linkage.. if its another car then it would help to state the car in question so someone might be able to tell you how to do it...

Reply to
dbird