Jaguar covers for sale?

Looking for advice on keeping my Jaguar XJS's body in good condition. Are outdoor covers the answer? If so, where can I buy a cheap-o one? Should I clean out my garage instead?

Cheers, Steve

Reply to
Steve Christie

If I had a garage, I'd clean it out. Instead, I bought the best cover I could stand to buy. The cover mat'l would depend on where you live.

Reply to
Siest098

I bought the Techalon II for my XJR - good fit, durable and nice and soft on the inside, unlike most. I'd perhaps have not chosen the blue if the picture had revealed it's true luminesence!

If you do, a tip would be not to store it in the boot unless it is THOROUGHLY dry as it tends to hold a bit of moisture and turns things mouldy.

Cheers Mug

Reply to
Mugwump