1985 380SE Sheep Skin Seat Covers for Sale

All,

I have posted on Ebay Sheep skin seat covers from my 1985 Mercedes Benz 380 SE, of which I am the second owner. The auction is for 2 front seat covers and 1 rear seat cover in light grey. They are in used condition and do have stains. I was told by the original owner that he purchased the covers from the Mercedes dealer when he purchased the car. My understand is that having the rear seat is very rare, since most people just purchased the front seats. You can locate this item on ebay by searching for mercedes +sheep

I am selling them because I am selling my car.

Good luck.

Reply to
Honda-Man