Jaguar XJ 4 Sovereign

I want to buy the car: Jaguar Sovereign XJ 4 (year 1990)

260 000 km of mileage.

Is it very high mileage or not? What must I check? I will see it tomorrow. :)

Qubus, Katowice, PL VOLVO 850

Reply to
doktorek

"doktorek" skrev i meddelandet news:cvo0od$88c$ snipped-for-privacy@nemesis.news.tpi.pl...

Hi, Use the evening to study at:

Read the headlines and what problems there use to be, then you know what you should look for on that specific car tomorrow! I have an XJ40 -94 with 145000 km and no problem!

Good luck

Pepe

Reply to
Pepe

wow an 850 volvo! I lost my virginity in an 850. Do you lick ass?

Reply to
Anal Bandit