Just got an '01 XKR

It's an '01 with 33,000 miles. I use to own a '98 XK8 and loved it. Is there anthing I should know or look out for, being that it's supercharged? I paid $29,900 for it from CARMAX. Condition wasn't perfect but the few things like rusty window mouldings, scuff on seat, which they are putting right. Vin# SAJDA42B91PA17249 and link to CARMAX listing

How did I do?

Reply to
poto3891

WayneC

Sounds more like he works for Carmax

Reply to
gbrowne

Probably, because the links he gave didn't lead to the car he bought... that's why I put up the cars.com link :>)

Reply to
WayneC