LUMBAR SUPPORT ?

How does this work? When I press the switch to increases lumbar support I can hear the motor but can't feel any thing in the seat.When I decreases the lumbar switch it seems nothing is working (no motor noise) Is this the way it works or is something wrong ? It's like this on both seats. 2003 X-Type 3.0 Thanks if you can help out. Bruce

Reply to
My PC