Where to shop for parts this week?

Hi Folks

So who is selling decent parts these days? I'm looking for stock engine replacement parts, body sheet metal both for Type 1's and 3's. I'm also in dire need of pan halves for a '65 Notch.

Aircooled.net? The Real Source/Mid America Motorworks,(took over Rocky Mountain)? Steve's Who else?

Thanks!

Alex

Reply to
alexw

Ben Boyle

with either Aircooled.Net or Wolfsburg West.

Thanks Ben!

Reply to
alexw