Post to Jag-lovers.org if you want serious answers

I've found this Google Jag group to be pretty much useless when it comes to helping resolve issues of our beautiful cars.
I have consistently gotten great responses from jag-lovers.org.
Those guys are seriously knowledgeable Jag aficionados! But before you post, search the jag-lovers forum archives...they're a fount of information!
Figaro