If you want to see what Hachi looks like...

Go to alt.binaries.images.fun and look for three posts from Vash the Stampede; "the Mad Scientist #1", "Can you believe they let me play with electricity" and "Was that smoke?!"

You have been warned...

Reply to
Hachiroku

My damn Audiovox radio! Where and when did you get that? ;) I've seen you before at the post office, on the wall. Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

Reply to
user

An old German guy gave it to me. I'm actually testing the power supply more than the radio. I ain't risking burning up one of my JVC MP3 players!

You know. I was trepidating posting these pics, just for that reason. Mum's the word, 'K?

Reply to
hachiroku