SK8 for sale in Florida pls help

About a week ago I found a Jag SK8 for sale in Florida. In good condition. I am interested on this car but I can't find the Internet ad. The vendor also had a house for sale I believe the address was in Boca Raton. Can some body help ?

John

Reply to
John

John

Try this

Cheers, Simon, Rijswijk, The Netherlands.

Anyone want to buy mine ??

Reply to
Simon Brightwell

Simon That was probably the one I was looking for. Too late but thanks any way.

If I would move to another country my first choice would be Holland. The most advanced country I ever visited and I have visited a few. I love the people's open's altitude. I often wonder what is the future of your country if the see water keeps raising. The US will do something when the statue of liberty get's it's feet wet.

You have a nice car but 3.000 km way from me. I am now debating between a SK8 and a MB SL500. The 2005 SK8 sells for about the same as a 2003 MB SL500

Regards

John

Reply to
John