Strange...

I posted some links to the latest Jaguar recalls and they are not here. I thought this was an un-moderated group. Very strange. I will repost these now.

Cheers!

DieInterim

Reply to
DieInterim

I have been unable to ACCESS

for days,even weeks now. Are you able to get to the site? I have tried fromseveral different computers, with no luck JJL

Reply to
BrooklynYankee

Well it sounds as though you might be lacking something. I dont know your os, or the security settings. If you want to talk we can walk through your settings to access this website.

So in other words yes, I can access this website.

Cheers, Blake Dodson

Reply to
DieInterim

I have tried four different computers in four completely different locations here in NYC. I have had friends try: in two other states and in another country altogether - and we all still get the "Page cannot be displayed" message - very odd...

Reply to
BrooklynYankee

I just tried to access that site and you are right, its gone! No worries, there are many other reliable sources. I will repost that recall.

Cheers, Blake

Reply to
DieInterim

Ok, this is the place to visit for US recalls...

Blake

Reply to
DieInterim

Daaa....