5 point harness seats

Am looking to replace my stock CJ7 front seats with 5 point harness seats. Would prefer not to spend a small fortune if possible. The jeep is also a daily driver in addition to rockcrawling, so comfort is also a factor. Anyone got some good/bad experiences to share? Any recommendations? I have heard a lot about Corbeau, but have the impression they are more for drag racing than offroading.

Reply to
Joshua Nelson

I us the Corbeau Baja Ultra SS seats in my truck. It is not an off road vehicle, but I drive it long distances and the seats are comfortable. They also seem to keep you restrained rather well due to the wrap around design. A CJ or Wrangler is my next project and I would definitely use them again.

Chris

Pep Boys has 3R Racing seats on sale right now from $159 to $259. Decent seats, decent color choice, 5 point ready with mounting brackets. I ordered a paior for the front of my Grand Wagoneer cost me $340 with tax. I plan to grab another pair and replace my rear bench seat. Mr. Bill at a 4 way stop.....the vehicle with the largest wheels has the right of way My Jeep is not an SUV....your SUV is not a Jeep

Reply to
AUTOKAWKR