XK8 Stereo Question

The stereo in my 1997 XK8 just stopped working. The controls (except the volume knob) all seem to work, the display seems fine, the CD changer responds, but their is no sound. I had the volume turned up fairly loud when it went silent.

My question is: Are the speakers fused? And if so, where is the fuse located?

Reply to
Rick

Nevermind. I found it. The power antennae and amplifier are on the same fuse.

Reply to
Rick