XKR

Beautiful evening went for a spin, over enthusiatic, curbed rear nearside BBS.

So careless, absolutely gutted, no excuse, near to tears!

Ken

Reply to
Ken Ward

What's a BBS?

But anyway - even not knowing, I feel your pain... !!

Russ.

Reply to
Russell Fray

Russ

Thanks for sharing my pain!

BBS is the manufacturer of the 20" wheels fitted to the XKR. Dealer immediately said £700 for new wheel!

The wheel has a chrome like trim round it that can in fact be replaced, Jag dealer still wants £300 to do it waiting for a date to get it fixed. I just hate seeing the damage each day.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Ward

Ouch...

Ouch but not as much...

Yeah can imagine. Still, it could have been much worse!

Russ.

Reply to
Russell Fray