Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

'05 XJ8L
Just traded my '99 VDP (plus a bunch of $$$) for a new '05 XJ8L and WOW. While I was skeptical about the new design & look of the XJ's, there is no doubt that the new Jag's are far superior in almost...
5
5

threshold
The door threshold for my wife's 94VDP needs to come off. I can't really see how to get at it, other than pull the nameplate off the center of it. does anyone know if that is how to get it off?...
2
2

North West Jaguar Forum UK
to join http://s12.invisionfree.com/JEC/Free

smoke from 1986 XJ-S v12
anyone have any ideas what would cause a lot of oil smoke to come up between the engine and firewall as soon as the engine warmed up? Thanks Peter
1
1

Jag for sale
Anyone be interested in my 2001 Jag S-type 3.0SE with 59k on the clock? I'm having a company car and can't afford to keep the Jag as a luxury as I have to pay rent on the Comp. car. Its in excellent...

Vibration & Howling cont.
I forgot to mention that I had a 1993 XJ6 and 154,000 miles on my first posting. Sorry, it's my first attempt at this. The howling and vibrations start at 50 mph and continues at higher speeds. It...
4
4

Can someone tell me about a 1994 Jaguar xj6 before purchase?
I'm about to purchase this vehicle from a private owner and am feeling a little skeptical because it only has 63000 miles. The AC doesn't blow air at all. I'm getting a pre-purchase inspection from a...
6
6

Vibration & Howling
I am getting a strong vibration & Howling that starts at exactly 50mph. I have replaced the wheel bearings. I notice at around 55mph when I go over a rise in the road, the howling subsides until the...
2
2

96 SUNROOF
Hello all, I was the proud new of owner of a 96XJ, as of yesterday, against the hubby's wishes. This morning I get in the car and attempt to open the sunroof, and it gets jammed up. I will not close...
1
1

1998 XJR 3.2 Straight-Six?
My friend has just bought an XJR ('sport' ?) from an old dear. He says it's a straight-six, 1998 (or was it 1996?) XJR, and I think he said 3.2 litre. He sometimes misses details and makes mistakes,...
7
7

Good independent service dealer
Anyone know of one in Newbury/Wantage area?

any ideas on a fuel fail 67 code check engine light?
I have a 1994 XJ12 that has recently displayed a fuel fail 67 code. Dealership said that it wasn't the O2 sensors, and that they thought that it might be one of the EGR car is pre OBDII I think. Any...
2
2

fuel cap door
My 1988 xj6 has a problem with the fuel cap door. It will no longer open from the outside, I have to use the manual opener from inside the trunk. Is it an electric release? Terryk
1
1

Will anyone know why on the same year, 1985, the hood (Bonet)...
Why the hood ornaments are of different size. although they are identical down to the same color
1
1

Re: Service Manual For 1985 J A G U A R X J 6 with 4.2 liter Thanx
The CD-ROM version is available from the Jaguar Daimler Heritage Trust for 16 pounds. They also have a Supplementary CD-ROM with more information. I have both these and they're great. The manuals are...