Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

heater problems
I have a 1994 XJ6 3.2 Gold. I am having problems with the heater as it will not blow and will not get hot. I have checked blower motors heater control E.C.U for heater, all relays concerning heater...

Daimler 2.5 V8 Mk2
Can anyone tell me how many were made with a manual gearbox? Many thanks for looking
2
2

Re: XJ 6 - Lost Key - Reprogram new/used set
Needd to reprogrmamm new reomote for a 1996 J6. Can you help?

1999 Jaguar Trouble Codes
Hi there. I just got a 1999 Jaguar Van Den Plas from a nearby dealer auction and found the following codes. P1384 Engine Misfire (Twice) P1396 Engine Misfire (Twice) P1000 Fuel Air Metering Emission...

Update - Daimler 1992 V12 - Head Job advice
Hello All, So I went to visit. Nice clean car. Had been standing outside the garage since the boil in October last year. Well looked after it seems, as all Swiss examples are ... no rust, no...

Jag being dropped by Ford?
I read in "Business Week" this week that the pundits think that Ford should drop its Jag division as it is a money loser. Does this mean they would sell it, or is that the end of the marque? Al
8
8

XJ40 CD-Changer help
Hi all Can anyone tell me what CD-changer I need for my 1993, XJ40, 4.0 litre sports? It has the CD button on the stereo and a round connector in the boot. I would like to go for something like an...
1
1

FA: Jaguar XJS launch brochure 1975
Hi all, Clear out continues: Jaguar XJS launch brochure (1975) in original sleeve envelope with seperate spec sheet. Thanks for your time webbo73

Headlamp Lens
Does anyone know how to secure the headlamp lenses on a 1997 XJ6? Both of the low beam lenses are loose. I can pop them back in but they come lose again when I hit the first little bump in the road.

XK8 advice sought
I am currently searching for a really nice second-hand XK8 here in Holland. Are there any particular XK8 known failings or problems I should be looking out for ? Any help is appreciated. Cheers,...
2
2

What to buy?
I wish to own a Jaguar and I'm looking at a 1987 V12 coupe, 1990 V12 roadster and 1994 6 cyl roadster. I like the new innovations on the 1994 but like the exterior styling of the older cars. 1) The...
2
2

Jaguar in NASCAR - 1950s
Toyota racing teams break through Nextel Cup barrier By Mike Harris ASSOCIATED PRESS Published January 26, 2006 CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- It was not a little jarring several years ago when NASCAR fans began...
1
1

Daimler 250 V8
Hi, could you tell me if Daimler made a manual gearbox version of the Mk2, and if so, how many were built. Is there a conversion I can do to convert an automatic into a manual. Could I fit an...
6
6

UK import help required
I am currently thinking about selling my 1968 Jaguar 240 to someone back in the UK. The car used to be registered in the UK, until I exported it to The Netherlands back in 1999. It looks very likely...
1
1

bluetooth
This subject seems to be a hot potato these days. I am looking to integrate a bluetooth system which utilises the touch screen and steering wheel controls in an 03 stype. Looking at some of the...
2
2