Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA: Original Factory W.Shop Manual, 3.8 E types
Hi there, an Ebay item 0229966249&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih5ATB

Jaguar: Finally Ready to Roar?
"New owner Tata's deep pockets could fund wider distribution and hefty marketing for Jaguar and the already hot Range Rover and Land Rover..." Business Week article:

Ford sells Jaguar.........To Tata of India!
As posted just a little bit ago,over the AP I knew it was inevitable,And I hope that Tata will,as their first decision,put an end to this horrible looking new XF-Type.I don't know,but being an long...
4
4

Looking for V12.
I am looking for a scrapped out XJ12 or E Type V12 engine. Reply to davidlkayp at earthlink dot net
6
6

Jaguar XP - Buyer Beware
I recently purchased a wood gear knob and 2 sets of chrome valve caps for my X300 XJ6 from Jaguar XP in the USA who advertise in Jaguar World Monthly Magazine. I received my order in November 2007. I...

Sub-standard brake disks on XJ?
Hi group, My father-in-law has a 2004 XJ 3.0 V6 SE SWB. It's just failed its MOT, the reason being pitting on the brake disks, and my F.I.L. reckons that's a poor show since he's only done 2452 miles...

X-Type iPOD connectivity options
Hi, Just bought a 3.0 V6 SE X-Type on a Y plate - 2001 What 3rd party solutions exist to connect an iPOD into the stereo .. its has the SatNav screen etc. In the UK Thanks
4
4

Silverstome XKR for sale in UK
Rare opportunity to purchase this fantastic British sports cruiser: "0202242420

Fuel Consumption
I currently own an omega 2.2cd but have been thinking on buying an xj8 v8 3.2 can anyone tell me what the typical fuel consumption is at the book rated speeds 30mph 56mph and 70mph much appreciated...
3
3

S-type AM reception
Hello All, I just picked up a 2001 S Type V8, it's in great condition and the only problem is I can't pick-up an AM radio stations? Anyone know off a fix? Thank You. Steve
3
3

Jaguar XJ12 fan clutch New $35
I have a new (Part # NBC 2215AA) fan clutch for a 1982-1996 XJ12 Jaquar. $35 plus shipping from Champlain, NY.

XJS Trans Mount
Howdy, I have an 86 XJS that I just replaced the trans mount on. I used a urethane bushing, replaced the spring seat but used the old spring. I used calipers and checked the spring length against the...
1
1

95 Jaguar headlight switch replacement.
Does anyone have any idea how to replace the headlight switch in a 95 Jaguar Vanden Plas?
1
1

British Car Forum Invite
If you are a Jaguar fan, or just enjoy British cars in general, please visit for a good time! A free discussion forum for most major British marques since Dec 2000. v/r Basil

car diagnostic software projects tunning for exchange
The best on the world car software exchange page: too all!