XJR Wheel Badges

Dear All

I have an Aquamarine Blue 1995 X300 XJR which has been completely resprayed and had the wheels restored. Does anyone out there know where I could purchase wheel badges with the usual bright chrome Jaguar cantre surrounded by an Aquamarine Blue background and chrome badge rims? I can get all sorts of colours for the background from loads of web sites (ruby, green, black (which would be my second choice), red, pinkish etc), bur I cannot find Aquamarine Blue backgrounds. Any suggestions?

Regards

Snowy

Reply to
snowy

Try these people Snowy, you may get lucky!

Richard Lichten

Reply to
Turenne