Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: other various filthy teams will sail perhaps near mates
succeeded, Jesus Christ should have failed. 600. Any man can do what Mahomet has done; for he performed no miracles, he was not foretold. No man can do what Christ has done. 601. The heathen religion...

re: Harmonic Balancer
Go on-line to the Damper Doctor.

Harmonic balaner for 89 XJ6
Desperately need a harmonic balancer for an 89 XJ6. Anyone know where I can find one? Al in Tucson
1
1

Progress
Make that 70%... I don't have sound!

window won't roll back up
Car is a 97 XK8...you know how when you open/shut the doors the windows move a few inches? Well mine will go down when you open the door, but won't go back up when you shut it. I knew that was a...
3
3

Cam chain tensioner
I've got a 2001 (UK W-reg) XJ8 3.2 with 91,000 miles on the clock. Of course, I've heard about the risks of the cam chain tensioner failing (and I believe there's a water pump weakness, too, is that...
6
6

S-Type Auto box problem
Have recently purchased a 2000 S-Type, excellent condition, well looked after, 85000km on the clock. Always Jag serviced. Drives beautifully 98% of the time, but every now & then will not shift into...
2
2

XK8 99
I have a 99 XK8 with 48000 miles and I think I spun the bearings on it. Has anyone heard of any factory problems that would have caused this? The car is well maintained with regular oil changes and...
3
3

Could this be a nikasil problem?
While looking at a 1998 XK8, the car turned over just fine from cold but would not start. The salesman hooked the battery up to a jumper box, cranked the car again hooked up to the box, and it fired...
5
5

Would this turn you off a car?
I might buy a 1998 XK8, and when I did a carfax it came back as a "Corporate fleet lease" vehicle for the first five years, but i'm not sure what that means. It's had a total of four owners. Would...
1
1

Jaguar brake parts on ebay
I've put some brake parts on ebay. 170169337048

XK8 vs. 500SL
Here is the choice I have to make, it's down to two cars. 1991 500SL, 95k, excellent condition with AMG wheels, well looked after with history, stunning with the AMG body kit. Dealer is asking $13k. I...
5
5

Remove center console 88 XJS
Any tips on removing the center console (replacing the veneer) from a 1988 XJ-S V12 Convertible? thanks. wendy

1989 XJS values
I inherited a 1989 XJS coupe from my mother. She was the original owner and the car is perfect with 59000 miles. My question is will this car appreciate, being the last year before Ford bought the...
8
8

FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES vvvv 1488
FBI FORENSICS CAN FIND DELETED FILES> EVIDENCE ELIMINATE HAS PROVEN TO BE ONE OF THE BEST HIGHLY ADVANCED FORENSIC FILE KILLER FOR OVER 10 YEARS. CHECK THE SITE READ YOUR SELF "The Patriot Act allows...