Latest threads in Jaguar Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Front end squeaking.
My '01 XKR has been making a squeaking sound when going over bumps. The Dealer replaced the Upper Arm Bushings which was covered under my extended warranty. They say that it still makes "a klunk" and...
3
3

XJ6 3.2 Sport 1994, L reg for sale - UK
Anyone in the UK looking for a XJ6 3.2 Sport? I have one for sale on e-bay, listing ends on the 29th October. There are photographs on the listing. E-bay Item number is 190164581799 Buy it now is...

Apologies to S/X type owners
I read about someone saying their S-type required removal of the intake manifold to change spark plugs -- and probably made a "smart- alec" remark, too. After an unsuccessful attempt to get my...
1
1

2006 SType 4.2 value?
Just wondering if the group could give me an estimate of Value/ purchase price for this car? It has about 10,000 miles on it and will come with a 6 year 120,000 kilometre Jaguar warranty? Des
2
2

WOOOOOP EEEEE 2009 X-Type to be made
only thing that could be than this is if they keept the cat on the hood. Double Tap
3
3

Jaguar S Type Urgent Advice Required
I am picking up a 2000 S Type tomorrow to replace my knackered XJR. When on the test drive, the car ran very well but at a set of traffic lights the engine management system warning light flashed on...
7
7

Vente XK 3.8l
Bonjour Je vends un moteur Jaguar 3.800 cc complet en l'état à restaurer 800? me contacter si interresé.

Re: XK 120 starting carb
If your XK120 is the same as the later saloon and it is electric, than you may have a bad otter switch. This is a switch mounted on the front of the water rail that is closed when the engine is cold...

twenty amps needed from ignition
Hi I have a 96 XJ6 that is aided with Hydrogen. The power is coming from the fuse box under the hood (right side) with switches and in-line fuses and is working fine. My question is how do i get the...
1
1

FS E Type jaguar Buying Guide handbook buyers 3.8 4.2
The Essential Buyers Guide Jaguar E-Type 3.8 & 4.2 litre,VGC 63 pages. Brilliant buyers guide to the E-Type. What to look for and what to avoid,covers all 6 cylinder cars.

1990 XJS V12 ac compressor
Hi, The compressor is leaking at the rear, what is the best way to remove it? It seems easy to get at on the top of the engine, but I can't see where it's bolted down at the back. Does the fuel rail...
1
1

Going faster...
I've had a few xj40's and I notice a huge difference in the indicated top speed and accelleration across the years. It seemed to happen after 1989... My 89 sovereign used to do an indicated top whack...

S Type remote key fob programming
Hi Anyone know if it's possible to re-programme the remote for an S type without the dealers computer. I've found references to XJ and X type, turning ignition on and off four times, or flashing...
1
1

1995 Jaguar XJS - It's A CAT!!!!
Monday, September 17, 2007 Have a 1995 Jaguar XJS - Convertible - For Sale. Bought car new at dealer. Only one owner. Low milleage 113,000KM. Fully Loaded. V 6 outside with Tan leather interior & Tan...

Jaguar XJ12L - 1979 - for sale - make offer - in South Florida 9/16/07
V-12 engine. Long body - black paint, tan leather interior. Runs strong. I have owned since 1986. California car. Daily driver. Transmission rebuilt - only 100 miles or less since. Straight body,...