02 sport foglight problem

I walked out on the lot today and one of my Jeeps foglights were on.. This was weird because when I left last night I locked all the Jeeps and there were no lights on... the keys are not in the vehicle. I jiggled the light switch and they flickered on & off but then stayed on still so I just unplugged them... why would there be power to them with no key in the ignition?

Jarod Sprauer

Reply to
IsellJeeps

IsellJeeps did pass the time by typing:

what ever is controlling the relay must be leaking enough juice to keep the relay energized. Gonna have to see a schematic to know more.

Reply to
DougW

I had the same problem on my jeep. If you play with the wand that controls the lights, the spots will come on even if you did not pull out. The lights started to stay on as well, I had to wiggle the wand to make sure everything was off. The dealer replace the wand, it was covered.

Reply to
Snowboardripper

thanks!

Reply to