07 Wrangler Unlimited

Hey Bill looks like your making friends all over the place. What is it with you and goats anyway?

Reply to
Brian Foster

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Well, ok it is pronounced 'kiih but kia is close enough to get a snicker in thailand.

Matt Macchiarolo proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Brian Foster proclaimed:

Pay up, loudmouth, and in the future, please do not consider everyone as woefully ignorant and language challenged as you are.

Reply to
Lon

Someone noted that Bill looks like a goatsucker, aka chupacabra. Then this retard read this to the retard's goat and the goat being somewhat hard of hearing, thought he said "goat sucker" and left home, leaving the poor retard totally without sexual release. The goat met Bill, quickly discovered it's error [proving the goat to be smarter than its former boy friend] and left for Castro street. The poor sexually deprived retart shows up every now and then and reveals just how mentally debilitating DSC can be. Bill responds more than the retard is worth. I strongly suspect you might be that poor frustrated retard still jealous of Bill or think your witticisms are pick up lines.

Brian Foster proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Brian Foster proclaimed:

Shouldn't you be out trying to find a new goat?

Reply to
Lon

Kill File Lon enough said. Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Yeah, they are all over rec.sport.golf too. Thank god for filters :)

Reply to
Brian Foster

I think you gotta be a little more specific than "one Asian language" Lon. I'm sure you are smart enough to know there are several Asian languages :)

Well maybe not. What language, oh talented goat romancer?......

Reply to
Brian Foster

Thanks. From you I consider that a compliment.

Coasty proclaimed:

Reply to
Lon

Lon, you've got to learn to play better with the other kids :)

3rd grade was was a tough few years for you, wasn't it old buddy?

Reply to
Brian Foster

Kee is shit in Laos and Thai, eea in Vietnamese.

Dave Milen, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Thanks Dave, Lon has enough trouble with english. When we ask him to spell Jeep, we have to spot him the J & the P.......

Reply to
Brian Foster