Incredible rare Jeep collection

When you get a chance, check out

I'm glad to see the Marski's finally have their collection on the internet. These people own some of the rarest Jeeps around. They have been featured in Jeep books, commercials, jamborees and Jeep documenteries. Just take a look at their collection. My folks have gone out to see his collection before and were absolutely amazed. Read the history page to learn the rare nature of some of their Jeeps.

Note: Check out his 87 Wrangler. Its the first pre-production one... Serial number 1. Also owns a super jeep, surreys, FC's, a super wagoneer (never titled), jamboree editions, 4 door willys willys utility wagon (one of 4 in known existence), 71 Hurst, DJ-6's, the 3rd to last grand wagoneer built, cj firetrucks, the CJ camper trailer (single axle, attached to the CJ-5's), not to mention a one of a kind 2000 jamboree wrangler produced for the SEMA convention, etc... etc....

Impressive. Best veiwed in 1024 X 768 resolution. I finally got tired of trying to make it look good in 800 X 600 and switched.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

Sweet group of rigs. I really liked the camper for the CJ-5. I would like to have seen it attached. I wonder if they ever made one for a CJ-7?

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer

Thanks for sharing! Just great.