need '95 Wrangler soft upper door

Blew out the zipper in my drives's side door. Yeah, I know I can get a new set from Quadratec, but the rest of the top isn't going to last but another year or so, why buy new doors if I don't have to?. Anyway, I was hoping somebody had a driver's side upper door skin for a '95 Wrangler that they had saved when changing out a top. Maybe you're getting tired of it taking up room in the garage. I'll take it off your hands. I don't care what color, or how the window looks as long as the zipper works and there's no tears in it. The 'reply to' address is a good one.

Yes, I'm a cheap bastich...

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLTC 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep Wrangler YJ TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51, SPUNGER#2

Reply to
Old Crow

Boat shops can usually fix them cheap and easy.

Mike

Old Crow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

I'll give it a try, but I don't hold out much hope. Every thing I've seen in the boat shops around here costs more than Jeep parts :-).

On another note, you wouldn't believe the trouble I've had getting a damned dimmer switch for my wife's '94 YJ. All the aftermarket shops don't carry it(or even list it in their books). Then, when I called the dealer, he wanted to sell me a multifunction switch like on the TJ's. Had to make him look at the pic in the parts computer to get him to believe it was down on the base of the column, not up with the t/s handle.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLTC 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep Wrangler YJ TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM, DOF#51, SPUNGER#2

Reply to
Old Crow

Got a quote of $40 to replace that zipper yesterday. Not sure if that's high or not. Still too cold to be without the door for the 2 days he wants to fix it, though.