1988 Jeep parts

I have two bumpers for a 1988 Jeep Cherokee. One front and one back. Also have a left and a right front fender. New. Need to be primed and painted. Also have a chrome grill for the same year/model. Was going to update my Jeep but someone went and hit me and my Jeep got totaled. I live in Deer Park, New York 11729

-- Sincerely, Bob Selkirk

631-242-5759
Reply to
rselkirk

Hi Bob, I need a chrome rear bumper. Is yours chrome and are you willing to ship it? thanks, dave AKA vwdoc1 chicago

----- Original Message ----- From: "rselkirk"

| I have two bumpers for a 1988 Jeep Cherokee. One front and one back. Also | have a left and a right front fender. New. Need to be primed and painted. | Also have a chrome grill for the same year/model. Was going to update my | Jeep but someone went and hit me and my Jeep got totaled. I live in Deer | Park, New York 11729 | | -- | Sincerely, | Bob Selkirk | 631-242-5759 | |

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1