1992-XJ-LIFTING EYES?

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW EXACTLY WHERE ON MY INLINE SIX THAT I HOOK UP THE CHAIN FOR HOISTING ENGINE OUT OF BODY? I NEED TO PULL ENGINE WITH TRANSMISSION, OR DO YOU GUYS SEPERATE THE TWO COMPONENTS? I WOULD THINK IT'S EASIER TO LIFT BOTH OUT TOGETHER. JEFF

Reply to
JJFuray

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

it seems pretty hard to seperate the two in the sense that the bolts from tranny to engine are difficult to access. am i correct in saying this? that's what leads me to bring out the "pig" in one piece. jeff

Reply to
JJFuray

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III