2001 cherokee sport. Brake fluid leak. Fixed it. How do I reset my Brake Light?

My son replaced rear wheel brake cylinder. Works fine now.

How do I make the brake light go off.

2001 Cherokee Sport 4.0L
Reply to
Dan

or

I'm guessing the pressure switch tripped. Try bleeding the other side a bit and see if that fixes it.

Same idea.

It should go off after a few brake cycles, but from what I've read bleading the other side a bit seems to fix it.

Reply to
DougW