2001 cherokee sport. Brake fluid leak. Fixed it. How do I reset my Brake Light?

My son replaced rear wheel brake cylinder. Works fine now.
How do I make the brake light go off.
2001 Cherokee Sport 4.0L

Dan wrote:

http://bit.ly/1jv8V9J
or
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f310/how-reset-brake-warning-light-465959/
I'm guessing the pressure switch tripped. Try bleeding the other side a bit and see if that fixes it.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f12/resetting-proportioning-valve-2417873/ Same idea.
It should go off after a few brake cycles, but from what I've read bleading the other side a bit seems to fix it.
--
DougW