2007 Grand Cherokee, r.p.m/speedometer needles bounce back and forth

2007 grand Cherokee speedometer/rpm gauges needles bounce back and forth.Sometimes airbag light in dash comes on.The windows act funny,the turn
signal in dash sometimes works and sometimes does not.All types of in instrument panel does weird things.Can never pin point on computer because it does not do it when computer is hooked up tp vehicle.
Ralph wrote:

Bad connector or broken wires. No easy solution apart from slowly checking all the cables and connectors. All that stuff is connected on a vehicle bus. The problem could be anywhere along those wires. I'd start by looking at the driver door connection.
--
DougW

On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 16:45:44 -0500, "DougW"

Yep, bad connections or broken wires. If the power windows are acting up the first thing I would check is the ground wire in the wiring bundle in the drivers door and in the rubber 'boot'. NOTE This ground is NOT a chassis ground !!