Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

lower body moulding
Hi, I have a 1991 Jeep Cherokee Larado, and it has that lower body moulding about 8 inches high below the doors. It used to be silver, but with aging it is faded. I guess it is rubber? Is anyone aware...
1
1

seat cover
Hey, I know most of ya'll in here said not to go with the Wet Okole seat covers but I decided to go with them anyway. I had them put my custom logo on for me and they really fit nice. The only thing I...
4
4

Hardtop removal, storage, installation photos
For those interested in an easy way to remove, install or store you Wrangler hardtop, check out these photos and description.
18
18

Couple Jeep Video
Please excuse the explicit lyrics in the first video...I couldn't help it...the tune is jus sooo damn catchy! My buddy Phil and his Donkey last Sunday on High Voltage Trail Nictaux Nova Scotia......
4
4

surges
I have a 1992 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am. I is ok when I am driving it as far as I know, but when it is idels. It engiine will surge and the RPM will jump between 700 to 1200. then drop back down and...
2
2

97 Jeep grand cherokee brake failure.
The fuse keeps blowing for the rear braks lights. Ive replaced the bulbs, the sockets looked clean and dry no corrosion. i did find a Lamp Outage Module that was a circuit board looking thing that had...

Got our 3rd Jeep, a second old XJ
A gent I helped out with his YJ a while back dropped by the other day asking if I wanted another XJ. It's a silver 87 4 door, 4.0, 5 speed with 385K Km on it. Some type of upscale package on it?...
25
25

4K RPMs @ 50MPH? On *Rebuilt Trans*?
I'm the guy w/the Transmission job, ethical issues concerns with the shop. I just today picked up my Grand Cherokee '96 from the Shop and on the way home from what was ultimately a $1,750 transmission...
12
12

Engine Run Rough
I got the TJ 1997 4cyl. When it's very humid, the engine run very rough. When the engine gets hot (30mins), it smooths out and everything runs fine. So, I changed the spark plugs, wires. Last week, it...
3
3

Re: Rock chips, from the inside.
:I suggested that she get Dick (Big Iron) under there with some Herculiner : when it was brand new but she didn't want to get it dirty underneath... : : Silly girl... : : Everyone knows AJAX is...
69
69

1990 wrangler V8 swap question
I have a 90 Sahara witha 4.2L engine that has just died on me. I am planning on doing a motor swap soon and I was looking for a 4.0L. Today however I got the option of picking up a 95 Grand Cherokee...
11
11

Axles and Vins
Is there a way to tell from the VIN on a Grand Cherokee or standard Cherokee if it has the D35, D44,or 8.25? Thanks.. Carl

Removing a steering gear box
Anyone have any experience removing a steering gear box? I went to pull it off today (02 Wrangler) but couldnt get to the bolt that hold the intermediate shaft to the input shaft. Thanks for your...
4
4

mod 20 transfer case
anything obvious to make a mod20 easier to shift out of 4lo? mine seems to be a pain sometimes. Is there a procedure like slow rolling forward/reverse or somthing im not aware of? 76model CJ if that...
7
7

Anyone used "lock-right" diffs?
I have a chance to buy at a pair with low ratio r&ps for my 44s Known to make noise, but are they durable?
4
4