seat cover

Hey, I know most of ya'll in here said not to go with the Wet Okole seat covers but I decided to go with them anyway. I had them put my custom logo on for me and they really fit nice. The only thing I don't like is the color, it looked a lot darker in the 1" sq. swatch that they send but when you have a lot more of it as in the middle it lightens up quite a bit. It is starting to grow on me but I would have liked them better if they were closer to the green in my Jeep. Here are some pic's.

And FrankW you have almost made me feel bad enough to put the top and doors on and give it a good bath after your little story, "I said to him "It's normal for a Jeep to get dirty" He said "Yes maybe so, but it doesn't have to stay that way (dirty)" Kinda like treating the jeep like you would yourself After getting yourself dirty you wash. (Atleast I do) :-), but not just yet as it just got warm enough to take them off. Tom

Reply to
cantrelm

I guess you can take comfort in the fact that they are only going to get lighter as time passes and UV hits them. ;^)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Gee, Thanks Earle, had not thought of that.

Tom

Reply to
cantrelm

The fit looks excellent. How hard were they to install?

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Not that hard at all, the hardest part was getting the strap buckled together under the front seats. Other than that it was not to bad. They do fit nicely, and they feel really good. Nice and padded

Tom

Reply to
cantrelm