30K Service in Massachusetts

All,

Can someone provide me with recommendations on a quality dealer in MA to get my 2000 93 serviced. I have called several places and have been quoted as high as $740 and a low as $400. Both seem high to me. I would like to stick with a dealer while the car is under warranty (Unless anyone has another opinion on the matter).

TIA

-Bill

Reply to
Bill K

Can't help on dealer but prices are not off from what I have seen in Michigan. My 30k was $700. Checked with independent mechanic and was quoted around $500 depending on if they could get the right parts (oil, air, cabin filter)

Reply to
WhyDoYouAsk

$500.00? I think I might move to the USA........... Tom.

Reply to
Saabtech

I would take the car to the dealer and make used of your factory warranty. I bought my 99 9-3 from Charles River Saab and think they do a pretty good job there. They're really good about loner cars as well.

I'm out of the area now, but I heard Swedish Motors in Concord is pretty good if you want to go there after warranty. My family takes the 91 900 to Ultima in Waltham and they seem pretty happy with it.

Reply to
tenpercenter