Avanti Speedometer

I am looking for a 160 MPH Speedometer for my 64 R2 Avanti. I can have mine rebuilt, but I don't know about the cost as the Speedometer head is damaged.

I am also looking for a Tachrometer for my 64 Dayona Convertible. I have missed out on 2 of these over the past 3 years.

Also, You can die Carpeting, why can't you die Seatbelt material. I ordered tan belts from Stude international, and woulkd like them died Metalic Red.

Any help would be apreciated.

Geno

64 R2 Avanti

64 Daytona Convertible

Reply to
jeep4cyl

Hello Geno,

I bought the 160 speedo face plate from Studebaker International and put it in my 140 mph R1 speedometer case. It took being careful not to crack the glass as I pried the lip on the can but the results are super. Mine was not damaged however. You might consider buying the

160 speedometer plate and sending your can to a reputable speedomter repair place along with the new plate. Then you can also have it recalibrated.
Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL