4WD and Sport Utility Magazine

Guys, I'm a self confessed pack-rat and I need to clean house. Now I know some of you might think I'm crazy (I do), but I've got an almost complete collection of 4WD&SU starting in 1993 and going until 2001 or so. It's all free to a good home. Catch is you have to pick it up. I'm in San Diego. First come first serve. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com and we'll work out the details. (don't forget to remove the nospam.) Rich Harris

Reply to
Richard Harris