4X4 terrain

I'm new to 4x4 and would like to know if there is a good link or book to guide me through all the different problems I may encounter in the back country.

Reply to
Shawn

There are some great books. What part of the country are you in? KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

Reply to
David C. Moller

Oh, I see! Last time I was in Vancouver(1998), I swore that I'd never drive in that city again.

And I'm from Los Angeles!

Regards,

DAve

Reply to
DaveW

Reply to
David C. Moller

Horsepower, and big ol' mud terrians.... Nick

Reply to
Nick N

No.... I lived in the Pacific northwest. Big Boulders and Big Logs thrown about on trails full of mud. Like I said, horespower and big ass mud terrian tires. (You just gota watch out for the slugs....) Nick

Reply to
Nick N