89 Cherokke TCU

Anyone know where I could fid a TCU for a 89 jeep Cherokke

Reply to
downhill101

No, but you might be able to fix shifting issues by cleaning the connections on the TPS. Those are known to get dirty and send bad signals to the TCU.

Also a badly wired CB or other transmitter can interfere with the shift module.

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

you have the part numbers? I may have one or two of them from 87-90 XJs later, dave AKA vwdoc1

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

Reply to
downhill101