90 Cherokee A/C flap stuck

Anyone know what to check to see why no air comes out the front vents? It does go out the defrost and I think the bottom. Just stopped working yesterday. It's August and its hot! Thanks in advance - Bill

Reply to
Bill

I would be checking the vacuum connection on the rear of the intake manifold for leaks.

There is a vacuum reservoir that sits under the bumper but the lines run under the battery. They can go bad there too.

Mike

Mike Romain

Reply to
Bill

As far as I know it takes about 10 hours labor to do that.... You have to start by removing the steering column, then the whole dash has to come out.....

Mike

Bill wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain