90 wranger prob.

When I turn off my wrangler, the brake light lights up and stays lit... Any suggestions???

It is a 4.2 5 speed.

Reply to
jd

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

When I turn the jeep off, the brake "idiot" light stays lit til the battery dies....

Thanks, John

This thing has nickeled and dimed me for 6 months, This is the last straw.. If anything else go "boom" it will be for sale..

Reply to
jd

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

So, just replace the alternator and I should be good to go..

Thanks again.

Reply to
jd

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I would unplug it to see if the light goes out first.

Mike

jd wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain