'93 Cherokee fog light connector

Now that I'm getting the major issues with the 93 Cherokee Country I just bought cleared up, I'm looking to start improving it and would like to add fog lights. Will aftermarket lights plug into the factory connector that I saw under the bumper, or should I look for factory original lights. Do the online junkyards that specialize in jeeps such as Rancho Jeep Recyclers like to be bothered with small parts like the factory light switch and relays?

Also, does anyone know if this vehicle can be equipped with a daytime running light module, and if so where I would find the connector? Under the hood there's a loose connector not going to anything coming off the bunch of wires leading to the headlights.

Thanks for any help.

Monte Castleman, Bloomington, MN to email, remove the "q" from my address

Reply to
Monte Castleman