1,000 yrs old, 200ft tall Sequoia crushes Jeep Grand Cherokee

Wow....not much left......No injuries luckily...

I suppose if my jeep was ready to go to off-roading heaven,..I'd much rather it get squashed by a giant redwood than wrecked in a big city, or shot up by gangs...

(sorry about long link--but with beer in hand I'm too lazy to do anything about it)

--Jmnugent

Reply to
jmnugent

Looks like he can salvage the left rear tailight and tire rim...

Monte Castleman, Bloomington, MN to email, remove the "q" from my address

Reply to
Monte Castleman

LMAO... Talk about totaled. What kind of luck do you have to have for a tree that's 1000 years old to fall on the day you parked next to it.

Reply to
Simon Juncal

How about this link:

Cheers, - Jeff G

jmnugent wrote:

Reply to
Jeff Gross

It's the fault of all those damn tree huggers... They hugged it until it fell...

Reply to
Grumman-581

Chad Fraker

It happened in Kalifornia. I suspect by this time, the Jeep owner has been presented with a bill for the Sequoia and a citation for parking where the tree could hit an SUV.

Approximately 8/20/03 06:02, Chad Fraker uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Thats just proposed for Yosemite. It hasnt happened yet. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego