95 grand cherokee 4.0 inline 6

i just changed the exhaust manifold on my 95 jeep cherokee 4.0 and now for some reason its runnign rough. is there anyway the timming jumped just by changing the manifold. if not, any suggestions why it might be running rough. it was intitially kind of hard to get it started when i finally got it started it just sounds like somthing is wrong. please please help anyone, anyone at all.

Reply to
nathan

I am guessing you knocked a sensor wire loose or maybe a vacuum hose. Recheck all connections, don't panic.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Check the O2 sensor wire and connector. Let the system run for a while because there is a massive amount of air in the fuel rail now. That will make for some rough running till it all clears out. On the 93 because the feed and return are at the front, I had to drive the jeep up on a curb to free bubbles that were stuck back by injector 6.

Reply to
DougW