95 ZJ power windows not working

Yesterday I took my Grand Cherokee down a rutted and bumpy dirt road for about 2 miles. When I got back on the pavement, none of my windows would roll up. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where I should start looking or what things that need to be checked first? Thanks.

Reply to
paulinkansas

paulinkansas did pass the time by typing:

Apart from the fuses, your bumpy ride probably shook the switch harness loose inside the drivers door.

Tried the child lock?

Be careful about the plastic when you pop the door off, the edges are sharp like razor blades.

Reply to
DougW