97 Wrangler Lift kit recommendation

I know this horse has been beaten to death here, but has anyone purchased from this site or even purchased this lift kit?

Any opinions on it? I would like to fit 33" tires underneath and do a mix of 10% light off-roading and 90% commuting.

Thanks, Dennis

Reply to
Dennis Cox

You'd probably be better off with a 3" for 33's. Once you hit the 4" mark, you open up another can of worms with your driveline angles, typically requiring a slip yoke eliminator and a new drive shaft etc. Actually, even at 3" it'd probably be a good idea.

Dave

Reply to
David C. Moller