97 wrangler TJ leaking fluid in the middle of driveway

Hi, I have a small leak which is showing on my driveway under the middle of the undercarriage. Does anyone know what this leak could be? I am getting the cat replaced soon. thanks

Bryan

97 TJ
Reply to
bspear78

Probably some sort of liquid

Tabbys are nice.

Reply to
DougW

I love cats! They taste just like chicken, AND, make great bow-targets.

Spdloader

Reply to
Spdloader

Put paper towels under it, collect a few drops, and try to figure if it is water, brake fluid, oil, coolant, etc.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

If the Tabby's still alive, than it's the typical valve cover leak. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

....but it was the most fun part to talk about.

Spd

Reply to
Spdloader

If the cat is leaking don't drink it, call the Vet.

Reply to
billy ray

Funny, my CAT leaks on the floor occasionally, usually on the carpet too. =(

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

She must think she's a Jeep, and is just marking their territory. God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0 mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Yeah, but if you're really good, you can turn 'em inside out with a

1911A1.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(gone but not forgotten) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Just another reason to turn it inside out..

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '74 XLH chopper(gone but not forgotten) BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Ahh, in .45 ACP no doubt!

Reply to
Spdloader

I'm thinking that if you parked the Jeep on the Cat, and the Cat has begun to leak, you may need a new Cat right away. If you leave it there too long it will start to smell.

Maybe try a Dog next time ;¬D

Kate

Bryan

97 TJ
Reply to
Kate

-jenn

My Cats only leak outside, never in the house... The little one just had to have her tail bobbed because something hurt her so badly that it didn't work any more, but she's doing GREAT now!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

not yet anyway....

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Hey! There we go...thats the whole reason. I'll have to tell the vet that. ROTFL!

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

rotfl!

=)

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Yup, and hollow points.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolsun!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

So long as it isn't one of mine... I shoot back. ;¬D

Kate

Reply to
Kate