'99 factory soft top worth???

Id put it on ebay.. look there for past auctions to get an idea

Reply to
Waveblast9

I've got a tan one I want to sell that's good as new, complete with frame and all linkages. Always stored in the original boxes and no scratches on any of the windows. I'm ready to put an ad in the local newspaper but have no idea what to ask for it. Any suggestions??

Reply to
Jack Carter

..ebay..ebay.. You'll probably get a far better price and won't have to deal with the hassels of phone calls or waiting around for people to show up to look at it and such...

Reply to
Chris