99 JGC 4.0L plug question

Excuse my ignorance, but where are the plugs located and how do you get to them ?

Never had to hunt for &%$@%^% plug locations in my life !

Thanks for any help.

Morby

Reply to
Morbius

They are under the individual coils. They went to the individual coils when the distributor was vanquished.

-Fred W

Reply to
Fred W.

Thanks for the help, Fred. Found them. Never seen anything like it. No wires, just a solid rubber block with its own plug caps. Good idea I suspect if going through a lot of water...... Gotta pay attention more to modern updates.....

Morby

Reply to
Morbius